Spend more time doing the things that make you happy.
When you reside at The Village, you live a life of personal choice that begins with the selection of a beautiful apartment, suite, townhouse or cottage. We look forward to showing you our floor plans in person! And we can’t wait for you to discard the burdens of home ownership and any worry you may have about one day needing and securing health care.
At Cornerstone Village, you won’t have to worry or think about health care, because you’ll have priority access to it for life. Here, you’ll be free to focus on you and the people, places and things that make you happy.
As Johnson City’s only Life Plan Community, we’re its only destination for both an independent lifestyle and convenient and seamless access to assisted living, memory care, rehabilitation services, and long-term care. What’s more, our continuum of care is included as part of your residential contract, entrance fee and predictable monthly fees!
Meet Our Medical Team
IHT is made up of physicians and nurse practitioners who are experienced in hospital medicine, ambulatory care, geriatrics, palliative care and hospital administration.
Dr. Don Adams, III
With over 10 years of experience in hospital medicine, Dr. Adams has spent time working as a primary care physician, as a consultant in palliative care, and currently is working in post-acute medicine, focusing on getting patients back home after they have been in the hospital. He has been married for 14 years, and has 2 girls ages 5 and 7.
Libby Massie, FNP
Libby Massie received her undergraduate and masters in Nursing at East Tennessee State University. She began her nursing career as an ER Nurse, and has over 10 years of experience as a Nurse Practitioner in hospital medicine.
We work with local labs and mobile imaging companies so that blood work and x-rays can also be done at home, further reducing the burden of travel. We have also identified local pharmacies that will deliver medications right to your door.
- All of this with no additional fees
Still able to get to your doctor’s office who you have been seeing for the past 30 years? Great!
IHT also offers urgent care visits when we are at your facility, so you can keep your primary care physician, but still get extra care at home rather than going to an urgent care clinic.
- Supportive Services $14.00/hr
- Medication Reminders $65.00/monthly
- One Meal a Day included with Additional Meals only $7.00 per Meal with Al A Carte Items available
- Weekly Housekeeping
- Additional Housekeeping $14.00/hr
- Additional Transportation $14/hr
- On Site Beauty and Barber Shop $14 cut/service/shampoo
- Basic Cable $10
- Family Apartment Rentals $65 per Night (Sherwood campus only)
- Low Second Person Rate that includes one Additional Meal
- One Meal a Day included with Additional Meals only $7.00
- Free Transportation for Group Outings
- Nightly Checks available
- Primary Care Provider Care in Residence
- Exercise Gym and Weekly Classes (Sherwood Campus)
- Transportation to Medical